Hi Job Aspirants,
We are hiring MIS Executive to our DLF Branch
Roles and responsibilities
- To manage the workload and production of reports in a timely manner.
- To ensure all reports are delivered to schedule with the highest standards of accuracy.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Extract and analyze various data reports which would help the company in running the business efficiently.
- Preparation of Daily, Monthly, Quarterly MIS Reports and presentations.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines;
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS);
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team.
- Generate and distribute management reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements in increasing business efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and excellent time-management skills;
- Ability to establish credibility and create confidence quickly and easily;
- Proactive, Self-motivated, Accurate, Organized, Responsible candidate with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working with cross-functional teams.
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision.
Required Candidate profile Desired Skill set:
Immediate Joiners or 15 days NP preferred
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MSSQL, MS Access
- Should be very strong in MS Excel and Advance MS Excel;
- Sound knowledge of MS-Excel & MS PowerPoint including advanced tools and formulas (Pivot table & chart, Vlookup & Hlookup and other financial/nested formulas etc, Graphs, Charts)
- Should be able to create Macros; MIS Reporting
- Go-Getter attitude
- Self-motivated, Self-starter
- Strong ability to translate data
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations to upper-management based on that information
- Must be a team player
Interested aspirants kindly walk in to the below venue for the discussion by 13th June 2019
Arihant ePark, 117/1,
LB Road, Adyar,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600020
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 3,75,000 PA.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Role Category: Other
Role: Stenographer/Data Entry Operator
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent