- The PC will be responsible for managing products through the end-to-end workflow of our production, from initial project analysis and acceptance through to approval to go live, to ensure the highest possible quality product is released while maintaining agreed-upon scope and schedule.
- Our workflow is a dynamic and developing process so the PC must have the ability and willingness to adapt to changes in process or procedure while keeping the focus on overall objectives and strategies.
- A successful PC in this role will be able to escalate issues as needed to management to ensure that project scope and requirements are clearly defined and that all project risks and dependencies are properly mitigated.
- This position reports to Director, Production Services
Project Analysis and Planning:
- Evaluate project at initiation to develop a project plan that will best meet quality and schedule needs specific to that project.
- Create a plan for concurrent conversion and development of content inputs.
- Identify optimal paths for content assembly for efficient review and testing prior to release to content teams.
- Engage vendors and cross-functional team members to convert, develop, and assemble content into a format and state ready for QA.
- Work with Courseware QA for Content and Functional testing, resolving issues through analysis and assignment as appropriate.
- Manage overall schedule and schedule tasks to ensure timely project completion.
- Open and consistent communication of project status, risks, etc with stakeholders.
- Understand project goals and ensure development and assembly tasks meet those goals.
- Work with content teams to triage and resolve issues.
- Recognize platform and product capabilities and work to ensure the product is developed in compliance.
Risk Identification and Mitigation:
- Identify project risks and dependencies.
- Develop mitigation and contingency plans with management.
- Work with management to escalate and resolve as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of project management experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in priorities and/or process
- Strong computer skills
- Experience building and maintaining project plans using PM software such as MS Project or SmartSheets preferred
- Experience working with onshore and offshore vendors preferred
- Experience with the transition from print to digital publishing preferred
- Experience/understanding of HTML5 and CSS coding preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: KPO / Research / Analytics
Functional Area: ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent