- The PC will be responsible for managing products through the end-to-end workflow of our production, from initial project analysis and acceptance through to approval to go live, to ensure the highest possible quality product is released while maintaining agreed-upon scope and schedule.
- Our workflow is a dynamic and developing process so the PC must have the ability and willingness to adapt to changes in process or procedure while keeping the focus on overall objectives and strategies.
- A successful PC in this role will be able to escalate issues as needed to management to ensure that project scope and requirements are clearly defined and that all project risks and dependencies are properly mitigated.
- This position reports to Director, Production Services
- Evaluate project at initiation to develop a project plan that will best meet quality and schedule needs specific to that project.
- Create a plan for concurrent conversion and development of content inputs.
- Identify optimal paths for content assembly for efficient review and testing prior to release to content teams.
- Engage vendors and cross-functional team members to convert, develop, and assemble content into a format and state ready for QA.
- Work with Courseware QA for Content and Functional testing, resolving issues through analysis and assignment as appropriate.
- Manage overall schedule and schedule tasks to ensure timely project completion.
- Open and consistent communication of project status, risks, etc with stakeholders.
- Understand project goals and ensure development and assembly tasks meet those goals.
- Work with content teams to triage and resolve issues.
- Recognize platform and product capabilities and work to ensure the product is developed in compliance.
- Identify project risks and dependencies.
- Develop mitigation and contingency plans with management.
- Work with management to escalate and resolve as needed.
Required Candidate profile
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of project management experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to change in priorities and/or process
- Experience building and maintaining project plans using PM software such as MS Project or SmartSheets preferred
- Experience working with onshore and offshore vendors preferred
- Experience with the transition from print to digital publishing preferred
- Experience/understanding of HTML5 and CSS coding preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile
SPI TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Recruiter Name:Tamil Selvi Kesavan / Bishwajeet
Contact Company:SPI TECHNOLOGIES INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Reference Id:SPi.PC.D&Chennai. Noida